MDT Innovations Sdn Bhd Suite 19-04A, The Pinnacle, Persiaraan Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
+603 – 7610 2988
+603 – 7610 2999
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Provide necessary assistance to customers in troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance as when assigned;
- Discharging responsibility in software analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of web application and mobile application
- Discharging responsibility in research and development of new application development ideas and also in User Experience Design
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 2-3 Year (Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply)
- 3 post
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Managing a team of engineers to design an integrated security solution
- Assist in developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelors of Degree in Engineering, Technology or IT
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in project management
- Experience in designing security systems ( e.g. CCTV, Card Access, Physical Barriers, Scanning & Screening equipment)
- To perform system requirement gathering and all aspects of analysis, design and development.
- To perform software R&D and coding.
- To assist in software project planning and tracking.
- To assist software test plan and ensure functions meeting requirements.
- Main responsibilities are software maintenance, analysis, design and software programming and providing our customers with support services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT or equivalent.Highly motivated, possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess programming skills in Borland Delphi 5.0, Pascal or Visual Basic. Knowledge in databases is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- 3 to 5 years experience in any IT trade. Possess skills in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies at international level. Able to travel overseas on assignments.
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Able to speak foreign languages will be advantageous. Computer literate and able to work independently and posses own transport.
- Good communication skills and able to work independently.