MDT Innovations Sdn Bhd
Suite 19-04A, The Pinnacle, Persiaraan Lagoon,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
+603 – 7610 2988
+603 – 7610 2999
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Strong fundamental principles of website development, programming and application design.
- Good understanding of web browser compatibility modes, and resourcefulness to work around them
- Experience in REST/SOAP APIs with JSON/XML
- Proficient experience utilising database technologies such as MySQL or Postgres
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Solid software developments skills in Cloud services such as AWS.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies will be advantage.
- Test and maintain the product software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Execute with minimal guidance and strong initiative.
Scope & Requirements:
Responsibilities: Specify, design, implement and validate embedded firmware on various microcontroller, sensors and RF components.
- Strong fundamental principles with Internet of Things, RFID and sensor application development.
- Serves as an expert in all aspects of embedded projects and embedded systems—including designing, developing, testing, and perfecting designs
- Responsible for updating and working with executive leadership on the development of embedded systems and status of projects
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other members of the team
- Experience in a range of communications protocols such as BLE Mesh, LoRA, UWB, Active 2.4GHz.
- Experience in trouble-shooting embedded systems and microcontroller peripherals
- Collaborate and add values through participation in peer design and code review, providing comments and suggestions
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve product issues.
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work and embedded systems
- Experience in interfaces, IP protocols, and hardware subsystems
- Experience in REST/SOAP APIs with JSON/XML.
- Knowledge/Experience in Cloud computing will be advantage.
- Identify & develop IoT sales opportunities by reaching the new and existing global enterprise customers in Industry 4.0 (IoT, Industry4) & identifying potential accounts
- Work with VP of Sales to develop and execute sales strategies; create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time; identify new opportunities to grow business, increase sales, and broaden brand and product recognition.
- Consult clients on the benefits of IoT and how it will digitally transform their businesses, resulting in securing IoT business + partnerships.
- Presenting to C-Level stakeholders, and negotiating deals end-end with clients, achieving annual sales targets.
- Lead technology specific business discussions with executives within client organizations
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing motivating incentive tools.
- Work closely with Marketing and other cross-functional teams to create a compelling IoT solution that includes representing Software in public speaking engagements, analyst interactions and thought leadership activities.
- Work closely with the Alliances and Channels organization to assist in building out the IoT partners that support for both deliver and resell of IoT software solutions.
- Collaborate globally with peers from other regions to share knowledge about use cases, implementations, competitive threats and other IoT-related topics in a forum like that of a “Center of Excellence
- Provide feedback from prospects, customers and partners to the global IoT Business Unit to help drive the global IoT strategy and investments.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identify sales opportunities.
- Create and develop customer sales proposals, pricing quotes, and bid support.
- Understand, interpret and provide technical information and explanations.
- Maintain and improve quality of sales by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Continually update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organizational goals by accepting ownership of role. Explore additional opportunities for adding value to the position.
- Meet Sales Goals, build Client Base
- Preferable candidate with Engineering graduate.
- Overall responsibilities for all aspect of book-keeping and administration.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reports and yearly financial statements in compliance with accounting standards, Company Acts and relevant laws and regulation.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and tax agents pertaining to finance, accounts and tax matters.
- Responsible for timely processing of payroll and submission of related statutory reports (EPF, SOCSO & LHDN)
- Responsible for Accounts Payable month end closing and assist in reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely record of expenses and liabilities into General Ledger.
- Able to handle any ad-hoc task assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or related field with relevant prior experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and following-up skill will be advantageous.
- Independent, strong analytical skills, committed to meet deadlines and a good team player.
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels.
- At least 1 year of working experience is required for this position.
- Self-motivated, proactive and can-do attitude, an eye for detail and willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and a good team player.
Online Job Application
If you are interested, please send us your CV or fill in the Online Job Application form and we will give you further details of our Recruitment Process.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Provide necessary assistance to customers in troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance as when assigned;
- Discharging responsibility in software analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of web application and mobile application
- Discharging responsibility in research and development of new application development ideas and also in User Experience Design
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 2-3 Year (Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply)
- 3 post
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Managing a team of engineers to design an integrated security solution
- Assist in developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelors of Degree in Engineering, Technology or IT
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in project management
- Experience in designing security systems ( e.g. CCTV, Card Access, Physical Barriers, Scanning & Screening equipment)
- To perform system requirement gathering and all aspects of analysis, design and development.
- To perform software R&D and coding.
- To assist in software project planning and tracking.
- To assist software test plan and ensure functions meeting requirements.
- Main responsibilities are software maintenance, analysis, design and software programming and providing our customers with support services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT or equivalent.Highly motivated, possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess programming skills in Borland Delphi 5.0, Pascal or Visual Basic. Knowledge in databases is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- 3 to 5 years experience in any IT trade. Possess skills in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies at international level. Able to travel overseas on assignments.
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Able to speak foreign languages will be advantageous. Computer literate and able to work independently and posses own transport.
- Good communication skills and able to work independently.